Look what I got from Motovox today

old-timer

Scamming Member
Thanks Ian, I'll try to snap a few pic's as I progress on it.
Right now it's,, hurry up and wait on parts :laugh:

Got a new Predator and tore that down as well. Again,,, waiting on yet more parts.
Wife thinks I should think about getting a second job :eek:ut:

Vic

MikeBear

Thanks Ian, I'll try to snap a few pic's as I progress on it.
Right now it's,, hurry up and wait on parts :laugh:

Got a new Predator and tore that down as well. Again,,, waiting on yet more parts.
Wife thinks I should think about getting a second job :eek:ut:

Vic
Tell her if she gets back in the kitchen and makes you a sandwich, she wouldn't have time to think of saying things like that! lol

Got me one too! I got the $109.99 factory refurbished edition. Came stock with high speed forks and everything. Missing a couple things but a decent deal for the money. This frame has a lot bigger feel than the doodlebug. I think im gonna like it.

Got me one too! I got the $109.99 factory refurbished edition. Came stock with high speed forks and everything. Missing a couple things but a decent deal for the money. This frame has a lot bigger feel than the doodlebug. I think im gonna like it.
lookin good. mine should be here any minute:doah:

The seat height seems real similar to the doodlebug but the seat seems to be back over the rear tire a little more on the motovox, feels like it could be a nice wheelie machine cuz you can slide way back on the seat. The adjustable handlebars also help make room for an adult size person. I wanna hurry and get a motor in that thing so i can try it out!

Yeah its an odd looking frame. I dont really care for the looks of it myself, but it has a real nice feel to it. Fits me good and im about 5'10" and 260#.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Ok I measured the 2 bikes seats from floor to seat.
The DB-30 measured 25" and the Motovox measured at 22" Personally, I like the feel of the Motovox better. Also like the fact that it has adjustable handle bars. JMHO

Not that I don't like my DB mind you :thumbsup:

Vic

old-timer

Scamming Member
Thanks for the input Vic. Seriously considering it for the big block build.
I think it would make a great platform for it. I'm building up a drag bike out of one as we speak. It's kinda slow going at the moment, as I'm waiting on parts and my time is limited to work on it.

Vic