Look what's on sale 13hp

Yea but I like the electric start and the In house warrenty that harbor freight has so simple take back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP difference between the 420 and 440 seems a bit much?
VC has the 460 engines/kits, following the "For a few Dollars more" line of reasoning...

DuroMax 18 Hp 1'' Shaft, Electric Start Engine Electric start. Why would you plan on taking it back? Has a one year warranty too.
I do not think that anyone "plans" on taking them back. However, with these China-made clone engines it is a reality and more of a hit-in-miss as to if you get a keeper or a dud. (Personally, we have experienced 2 of the latter from HF). As to the warranty, walking in to your local HF for an exchange/refund is a lot easier (and CHEAPER) than shipping that behemouth Duromax back where the shipping costs will kill you.
Michael

I do not think that anyone "plans" on taking them back. However, with these China-made clone engines it is a reality and more of a hit-in-miss as to if you get a keeper or a dud. (Personally, we have experienced 2 of the latter from HF). As to the warranty, walking in to your local HF for an exchange/refund is a lot easier (and CHEAPER) than shipping that behemouth Duromax back where the shipping costs will kill you.
Michael
Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

125ccCrazy

was that card price for the 420? was the engine a new in box or maybe a parking lot sale for an "as is"? engine? I called my local store and its 359 here.

Okay here is the scoop.... I went to HB today about this and was told by a manager that the .97 cent ending price is a clearance price not a sale price. But in the next breath she said that if I brought in the picture and they could read the numbers they would price match...... I will see what happens tomorrow.... Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Okay here is the scoop.... I went to HB today about this and was told by a manager that the .97 cent ending price is a clearance price not a sale price. But in the next breath she said that if I brought in the picture and they could read the numbers they would price match...... I will see what happens tomorrow....

How cool would that be, I thought of that myself but have not done it. You must let us know

So far 3 store managers have told me that they are old numbers and they don't have any here in SC. I checked in Charleston, Columbia and Greenville. No old number motors.