looking for a gas tank for a 1969 Broncco TX2

My son just came across a 69 TX2 in pretty good shape but it has a few flaws...we put a new starter pull on it and she runs fine...till the prime burns off... then on further inspection we could see the tank rusting from the inside out...pulled tank and dump a ton of rusty sludge out of it so looking for a good tank or a new tank would be better...do any frame, tanks, or seat parts still exist?

Tanks and other parts are available from a seller in Iowa but not cheap . New Old Stock tanks are 225.00 shipped to the US in factory primer and good straight clean used tanks are 140.00 plus shipping and tanks that need cleaned and sealed are 75.00 plus shipping . Other frame parts both NOS and used are available for the TX1 , Tx2 TX3 ,TX4 and TX6 . My buddy bought two NoS tanks for his two TX 6's and they are fantastic looking on the bikes .

Tanks and other parts are available from a seller in Iowa but not cheap . New Old Stock tanks are 225.00 shipped to the US in factory primer and good straight clean used tanks are 140.00 plus shipping and tanks that need cleaned and sealed are 75.00 plus shipping . Other frame parts both NOS and used are available for the TX1 , Tx2 TX3 ,TX4 and TX6 . My buddy bought two NoS tanks for his two TX 6's and they are fantastic looking on the bikes .
Where can get this persons information? Please PM me. Thanks.

I have one sitting here on the shelf I think its what you need. original condition, if I remember correctly its clean inside as well. if your interested let me know, Ill shoot a couple picts for ya.
Timothy