Looking for a new axel for 60's go kart

I have a 1960's ish go cart made by the fox corporation and I'm restoring it the axel is broken and I'm looking for a new one any help would be greatly appreciated.

what diameter is it and how are the ends or wheels attached? I have a old invader 1 inch axle but I think it uses hubs where some of the older karts had the end threaded and keyed and the wheel had a keyway to fit it on. Pics would help.

I have the photos on my profile having an issue trying to put them in message the Axel is 1" roughly 34" long has only one drive tire on the keyed Axel side the passenger side Axel is only 3/4" and 4/1/2" long has a hub that fits over it with bearings does this help or more confusing

Was gonna keep it stock since it was the way it was designed hopefully someone knows where I can get one because after calling the top 8 companies for go kart parts on google have had no luck. This company recommended hitting up this forum up because someone on here might know more about it then them due to age and lack of schematics and part numbers in there systems.

That's a Fox Concessionaire I believe. Dick Teal who hangs out on the vintage karts dot com site is the guy to ask about Fox. Since this was not used for racing, I'm almost positive that you will have to fabricate or get someone to fabricate the axle. Should be straight forward, and easier than some of the other work you need to do on this.