looking for a nice roller

buckeye

Smaller than a DB. It was for my wife. She no ride no more.
Will need repainted and some chain rash on the frame.

How far are you from Mobile? Might be easy pickup??

buckeye

Should be pretty easy on shipping from here.

No hurry to sell it. Just thought since you were close you may be interested.

You know the rules cheeze ball.:laugh: No talking in class.:confused:

buckeye

Yeah Converse All Stars. One pair a week.:eek:

It has a clutch band brake.

I would include everything but the engine and clutch. . You would just have to figure out how to mount a clutch brKe to your engine.

CarPlayLB

Ok appreciate the offer not really a fan of the clutch brakes though lol
I used to be just like you in regards to the clutch band brake....but trust me, if they are set up correctly they are awesome! My Ruttman with a modded 5HP Briggs and my 280lbs of fat a$$ on it can lock the rear tire. Any bike I build in the future with a modded motor will have one!

Buckeye don't pay me a commission. This is a public service announcement!

CarPlayLB

If you plan on going fast, no vintage minibike brake will give you any sense of security. And if you are planning on going real fast, you probably should have the skills to add a disc brake.
I certainly would like to hear your plan as far as what you expect to do. Are you wanting a drag bike? A fast off road type bike? What is your budget? Going fast ain't cheap!

R

rustybike

I was about to ask a similar question. Is it for street or trails? How much HP is the engine you plan on using?

If you plan on going fast, no vintage minibike brake will give you any sense of security. And if you are planning on going real fast, you probably should have the skills to add a disc brake.
I certainly would like to hear your plan as far as what you expect to do. Are you wanting a drag bike? A fast off road type bike? What is your budget? Going fast ain't cheap!