looking to trade for DB roller

i've decided i'm not going to get around to doing my red frame most likely and just want to trade it for a DB roller. i want something i can just put the Briggs in and ride.

i'm keeping the engine, rear wheel and seat that are on it.

the frame measures 0.89" and the front end is 1" tubing. the front wheel is a 6" Azusa Lite with a good tire on it. if you want the rear wheel i may sell it. i've got $200 into it so i'd rather not let it go in a trade.

if you have a DB roller you want to trade let me know. it's a pretty big frame and could work well for doing a drag mini (that's a 5hp Briggs in it for size reference).

i'd like to keep this LOCAL ONLY for now. i'm not in enough of a hurry to do anything with it to deal with shipping right now. i would be willing to drive an hour or so to meet up with someone though.

if you want it, let me know before i change my mind. :laugh:

Last edited:
since you're in NJ and i don't want to ship you shouldn't worry about it. :thefinger:

if someone wants it i want money on top of the trade. the only drawback is that wheel is pretty heavy the way it's set up now. i also have a 60t and 72t rear sprocket that would be coming with the wheel too.

i've been too lazy to figure out a brake and am sick of looking at it sitting in the corner. i just want a DB roller so i can stick my Briggs in it and ride it. the DB won't work well for regular riding around pretty soon (it's basically there since i swapped clutches).

i guess i could just do a clutch brake and call it a day. other than that, i need to buy maybe $70 worth of stuff to get it going.

mybiz

Follow the yellow brick road and youll find you trade i'm buying 2 bikes from cncsparky and 1 is a db so head east and well deal:deal::lol::lol:

I read your post and laughed. I am in the same boat. The briggs I intended to put into the beater DB has had a setback. The rings were pumping oil into the combustion chamber and the valve guide and valves are shot and the guides are not replacable.

So MDB has the motor and I am looking for a 5HP briggs block that I can rebuild with the remaining parts. I am sick of looking at the bike I worked so hard to finish and my other project bike needs a spacer for the clutch to run inboard. For Two weeks and two days my lower back has been on fire after completing a 4'X8" workbench and moving it myself.

SO were in the same boat! I have a DB roller, don't want to sell or trade it, I also need to finish the Honda GX-200 assembly and wait for Titan clutch parts and swap the internals as it needs to be run inboard and it's set up to run outboard. Also, I got a call on the 15th. re: mbs.com. I was in so much pain I could not understand his problem or concern...lol

TT :thumbsup: