LSC- Custom Triple Trees, universal... any interest?

ok, i may have enough people where i can have the first run made... i will check, and then put a list together and send some confirmation pms... after the confirmation, i will get a timeline and then take some deposits to get this knocked out... the hole pattern for the risers is the sae as he db and there are many offerings for risers... here is an inexpensive set sitting with some mock up bars, in the raffle bike...

Hey Gerald just let me know , I need some for an old style db30 if you have a paypal account just let me know and I'll send you a payment im so ready to finish my DB project.:scooter:

OK... I will be sending out PMs to the following people, for a confirmation... I will need a deposit (either half of full payment, up to you... i do not touch the funds until i have shipped the product, so the funds will sit until product has shipped)... anyhow, here is the list and as soon as I have a confirmation (on order and neck bolt size), i will move forward with them:

Biffmini
- 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
Dr. Shop Teacher- 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
OND- 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
4g63tmirage-1 set 5/8s neck bolt
jdogg - 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
Not so mini bike- 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
Harleys Papa- 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
chipper- 1 set 5/8s neck bolt
MB165-1 set DB/smaller neck bolt
Rickolitus -1 set DB/smaller neck bolt
LSC-2 sets 5/8s neck bolt

Biffmini

the pw80 forks... are they approx. 1.0625" OD or about 27mm? if so, these would work... also, if you are interested in a set, let me know for which bike... the trees would have either a 5/8" ID for the neck bolt, or the smaller ID for the db style neck bolt...

if I have 10 or more people interested in them, then I will make this happen. i need to determine a fair price for them, lock in the first at least 10 orders and make it happen. keeping in mind, it is costing me a certain amount to have them machined, if i had to set a price right now, it would be about $100/set shipped (which includes stainless bolts to tighten the trees against the forks). I programmed the hole spacing for the risers to be compatible with several risers that are readily available on the internet and can provide a link to some that would work... i will be using custom risers on my personal projects and these can be made available at some point also, if people are interested in that...
I've been searching for risers... I'm thinking a link would be helpful. Thanks G.

little update my machinist is a few days behind... will have them as soon as possible... will keep those that have confirmed their order updated via pm...

According to tracking, my parts went from Indiana or Iowa to Massachsetts by way of Oregon?
Weird lol
They'll get here eventually I'm looking forward to receiving these they look amazing!
Thanks again!

He told me he is cutting them now, I hope to have these within a couple of days... Hopefully all goes well.. i have a ton of other stuff to cut that i am looking forward to doing...

still have one more process to go.. I am hoping to ship by Tuesday... to those that have confirmed their orders (and made full payments)... i will send pms to those that sent a deposit... since not all the people who claimed they wanted a set actually responded back to me, I still have and had a couple of extra sets made... I will list a couple for sale in the classifieds and on FB... or keep them, as I am always building something... there will be revisions made in the future, based on any feedback... or my desire to change up the design...

one of the next projects, working on a snappy little hemi

Well I got a package but it was not what I was expecting.
I was contacted by someone via PM asking me if I was still interested in the custom forks, send money to this paypal etc.

Well I sent the money and a package arrived but it was this instead, the forks from this classified ad:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/128054-misc-sale.html :eek:ut:

Of course I am going to be tied up this week and not able to return ship this until next week.

So can I get a set of the real fork plates please? That would be great! :thumbsup:

Must have been a miscommunication somewhere, I do remember asking for measurements in the thread, but I knew right away they would never fit anything I would ever build. I never expressed any other interest after that.