LSC- Custom Triple Trees, universal... any interest?

I am recovering from hopefully the last surgery I will need in my fight against cancer... I have been fighting very hard and though times are rough, there is light at the end of the tunnel... In my "down" time, I have been working/programming and designing some parts and misc things, both mini bike related and not. I have many different parts I will be showing in the near future.

I have designed a set of triple trees, billet aluminum, that will work with many different fork set ups, which are readily available on the internet... fork tubes that are approx 1" OD.

I am interested in knowing if other people would be interested in a set... I do not do anything in life simply motivated by money, so this is not about getting rich. However, I cannot give them away, so there will be a fair price set, depending upon interest. I dont have my own cnc machine yet, so I work with machinists, etc. (who have cnc machines that can cut my programs/cad). I do alot of one off stuff, but i would like to start having multiple parts made at a time, so that i can give the best possible price to anyone else interested.

If you are interested in stuff like this, let me know in this thread. my trees work with handle bar risers that are available through may different sources.. i will be using my own risers on mine...

Biffmini

I'd be interested in a set of trees I've been researching my options for custom forks & am not impressed with what I've found so far.
yours look super nice! I really like your tanks as well. very impressive design & fab work!

Hey G!! Glad to hear on your continuing domination on that fight that you did not choose!! :thumbsup: I too am interested in a set!! Those look awesome!! If I loose track of this thread please P.M. me that they are going into production and I will gladly send recompense through paypal or whatever works for you!! I already have an extra set of PW80 forks in need of triples on the shelf!! :deal:

Glad to see you back in action Gerald !! I too have a spare set of PW80 Forks and as Jdogg and myself know a lot of work goes into hand crafting steel trees , please advise when they are ready !

the pw80 forks... are they approx. 1.0625" OD or about 27mm? if so, these would work... also, if you are interested in a set, let me know for which bike... the trees would have either a 5/8" ID for the neck bolt, or the smaller ID for the db style neck bolt...

if I have 10 or more people interested in them, then I will make this happen. i need to determine a fair price for them, lock in the first at least 10 orders and make it happen. keeping in mind, it is costing me a certain amount to have them machined, if i had to set a price right now, it would be about $100/set shipped (which includes stainless bolts to tighten the trees against the forks). I programmed the hole spacing for the risers to be compatible with several risers that are readily available on the internet and can provide a link to some that would work... i will be using custom risers on my personal projects and these can be made available at some point also, if people are interested in that...

I'll get a measurement off the PW 80 forks I have , your number sounds correct though !
My PW80 tubes(I'm guessing after market) measure 1.020 :shrug: Jason/ Jdogg said his were 26mm which should be like 1.025
And I still want a set with a 5/8 hole :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MB165

id love to get as set of triples for my old style db30, once I figure out what forks work well with them ill P/M ya the tube diameter and my info.
Chipper did a fork setup on his, the ride, wow, i havent forgotten how nice it was.