Lurker back after 6 years, lol

But at least I have TWO minibikes now...

At 54 years old, you'd think I'd have outgrown them....well, since I am fat and old, maybe that's not the right word, LOL...

Anyway, just picked up a real nice home made "old school style" minibike with a 3hp Briggs, and today or tomorrow, should have the other one...a Motovox? that's literally like new...

One will be a dedicated "pit bike" at the dragstrip, and one to toy around with...Leaning towards the Motovox as the pit bike, since the old schooler has very limited braking action, haha...it has a disc setup, but barely slows the old thing down...

mb2 (685x477).jpg
mb1 (684x512).jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg

Welcome back to the always great OldMiniBikes as for myself I also am OLD and FAT so I like the Red Step through mini bike. As for the lack of brakes a new set of pucks might help

The Motovox MBX11 is hard to find; they must not have made many before going out of business. I've seen MBX11 forks listed on eBay for over $200. There is still an online Motovox store selling leftover parts; MBX11 forks sold out some time ago.
Motovox : Store

The red bike is interesting; kinda' a cross between a minibike and a scooter.

Welcome back to the always great OldMiniBikes as for myself I also am OLD and FAT so I like the Red Step through mini bike. As for the lack of brakes a new set of pucks might help
That's my first thing to try...any ideas where to source them at?

The Motovox MBX11 is hard to find; they must not have made many before going out of business. I've seen MBX11 forks listed on eBay for over $200. There is still an online Motovox store selling leftover parts; MBX11 forks sold out some time ago.
Motovox : Store

The red bike is interesting; kinda' a cross between a minibike and a scooter.
My favorite as well. I was going to use the Motovox as the "pit bike", but if it's kind of rare, and hard to get parts for, maybe that's not the right choice.

I have the same Motovox ...
I'm also a 54 year old fat guy, 290lbs baby!

To use the Motovox for yourself you will do well to get this jackshaft kit PMR Jackshaft Kit 79-97cc
It wont haul you up a hill but it makes a world of difference on the flats.
Thanks for the link. Believe it or not, the walk thru one will pull me up a hill....not breaking any speed records, but will do it...and I'm 305-310.

Welcome back..yeah that lil red one is cool..:smile:
Thanks!