Malcolm in the middle Mini Bike.....

Eliminator

Hi Guys.. I forgot to post my question..

Hey Guys, I just realized I forgot to post my question.. At 51 and finding a rekindled interest in the mini bikes I had as a kid I seem to see them everywhere I turn.. Now my girlfriend is even starting to see them. SHE wants to know what the minibike is that she saw on an episode of Malcolm in the middle? They find a mini in the trash and try to fix it up etc.. I do not know the show and was wondering if some of you "younger" guys knew what she is talking about? After all WE have to keep the girls happy...

Well I just watched that show went to Goggle and put in Malcolm in the middle mini bike and it shows the whole episode. and I will look around for an ID of that mini bike One thing that is very unusual was that it had a center stand . Rigid rear with a suspended seat mount and open springs on the front end.
Steve :scooter:

tomsprops

WOW ! ! ! ! Happy 1,000 Post Steve ! ! ! :weld: :eek:ut: :thumbdown: :wink: :scooter: :thefinger: :smile: :sadcrying4: :hack: :grind: :confused: :doah: :censure: :hammer: :thumbsup: ! ! !

1,000 post and I just got Comcast premium extra high speed internet LOL Now to upgrade the brain . At least the memory is still as sharp as a dull tack.

I looked and there was not a listing for the manco ,but that sure is it . Not a bad looking mini bike for new stuff but with a upper leval price.

Thanks for all the respone...

Thanks for all the response to the Malcolm mini question... Now the girlfriend will be happy!!! Which means I'm Happy....