Manco 6 inch front wheel

I am looking for a Manco style 6 inch split front aluminum wheel. I could buy it or I have some stuff to trade if you are interested.

Thanks,
thebronc4019

manco wheel

I have one complete wheel that I had cleaned and is in bare finish.I have new 5/8 bearings that I can install if they work for you. I need parts for my Bonanza MX if you want to swap? (gas tank,front fender and bracket). Thanks, Owen

Manco 6 inch wheel

Owend,

The only stuff that I have that you might be able to use are as follows:
I have a brand new 60 tooth sprocket and brake drum assembly. I also have a gas tank for a Tecumseh but the fill is in the center and not offset to the right.

I am interested in the wheel but do not need the bearings as I already have a new set.

Manco Front Wheel

Owend,
It is for #35 chain. It has multiple bolt patterns for different wheels. These parts are brand new and have never been installed on a bike. The sprocket and brake set up go for about $60. I also have an extra set of brake shoes that are valued at $18. I am not going to use these parts and would look to do an even swap for the wheel. I tried to include a picture but the upload wont work. If you would like send me an email address and I will try to send the picture that way.

thebronc4019