Manco 6" Wheels, New Tires/Tubes and Sprocket Brake Assy.

As pictured, Very nice 6" Manco wheels that have been bead blasted. No cracks or road rash but aren't perfect. Rear wheel sprocket mounting holes not stripped. Tires are new 410 x 350 x 6 Carlisle Stud with tubes from OldMiniBikes WHSE. 60T Sprocket and brake assy bought here on OldMiniBikes as NOS. Also including new Ebay import bearings. Asking $125 complete and shipped USPS. Prefer PayPal as a gift. Please PM questions/comments per the rules. Thanks for looking. :biggrin::thumbsup:

IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1037.JPG IMG_1049.JPG IMG_1034.JPG

The wheels were bought by me. Now I won't have to clean up my 6" Mancos and just put a bit more shine on them with different glass beads in my new blast cabinet then get em ready and install them on the bike. Glad to have gotten these for such a fair price, a lot of high priced stuff out there right now. I plan to let my five inch mancos go for around the same money, I have little to nothing in most of my wheelsets. Soon I'll have some 5" Azusa Hex Star tab loc sprocket wheels that you can see the wheel pattern through. They will not be so cheap, I have two sets one has a tab popped off but otherwise fine. I love having and dealing in vintage wheels, I really want a set of Gold 6" Go-Powers with the gold anodized sprocket but the ones I've seen are priced like moon rocks.

The wheels were bought by me. Now I won't have to clean up my 6" Mancos and just put a bit more shine on them with different glass beads in my new blast cabinet then get em ready and install them on the bike. Glad to have gotten these for such a fair price, a lot of high priced stuff out there right now. I plan to let my five inch mancos go for around the same money, I have little to nothing in most of my wheelsets. Soon I'll have some 5" Azusa Hex Star tab loc sprocket wheels that you can see the wheel pattern through. They will not be so cheap, I have two sets one has a tab popped off but otherwise fine. I love having and dealing in vintage wheels, I really want a set of Gold 6" Go-Powers with the gold anodized sprocket but the ones I've seen are priced like moon rocks.
You say there's a lot of high priced stuff out there but then say you're gonna let a set of 5" mancos go for around the same price as you bought 6" ones for. :eek:ut:

I got some nice vintage wheels for a good deal and plan to sell a similar setup in a different size for the same money, we ain't building a rocket ship here boy just buying and selling some wheels and it just ain't that complicated yet you seem confused. Bless your heart.
You say there's a lot of high priced stuff out there but then say you're gonna let a set of 5" mancos go for around the same price as you bought 6" ones for. :eek:ut: