Manitowoc, Wisconsin Shipping help

I am looking or some help from any OldMiniBikes members that could be of assistance to help me disassemble a Palmer TwoSome Electric mobility scooter. I was thinking that it would have to be shipped in two boxes like the front end and three wheels in one box and to recycle the heavy batteries and store the charger and other parts in the battery compartment.
So much has changed for me health wise and now that I have had to give up my Trike project and sell most of all my tools I will need this trike for local transportation. The Trike is in the city of Manitowoc, WI
I was looking for the globe that shows where many members are located but can't find out who might be in that area.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Steve :scooter:

I want to give thanks to OldMiniBikes's collection of great members who blindly offer to help out other members. This purchase off craigslist was made by my next door neighbor Lisa who is always there to fill the gap for so many projects. My health Issues are with stability and with my physical size if I fall down it is a basically a 911 call.
So Lisa has hopefully found a local bike shop to dissemble the trike for meeting the shipping requirements of Gray Hound. Again thanks for the offer and I am grateful
Steve

Well I know everyone has had things that were ( Above and Beyond ) And I must say that Chatten63 comes up to that level he said he was willing to help. Well it took some time but there was no rush on my end . Rick made 3 trips to first pick up the Trike and a whole lot of work taking the Trike apart for shipping to be handled by Greyhound and he did a lot to make sure all the parts were protected well and still meet the weight requirements. With wrong information given to him Rick made a useless trip up to a Bus Depot that did not ship freight. And after being supplied with the proper pre-paid shipping labels Rick made a trip up to Milwaukie and finely got rid of the project. Well it arrived here in Portland and now I am working on the Trike doing some cleaning and getting ready for spring time.
So I have to say a very big thanks to Rick Chatten and there is proof that the cream of the crop always comes to the top and OldMiniBikes has breat members.
Steve

Hey Steve, I bet there are a few folks who wish you'd do the same thing for them for a certain containers-worth of Flat Head parts sitting in Portland. :laugh: Might take you a day or two to inventory and wrap and pack though. LOL....

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having. I am always amazed at how people on here are so helpful to others. Some questions that are asked on here seem so elementary to many, but yet that question is answered respectfully knowing it was asked with sincerity. Glad things worked out well for you Steve

Well I know everyone has had things that were ( Above and Beyond ) And I must say that Chatten63 comes up to that level he said he was willing to help. ...
So I have to say a very big thanks to Rick Chatten and there is proof that the cream of the crop always comes to the top and OldMiniBikes has breat members.
Steve
:thumbsup: