"mickey" bike AT LAST

So have been looking at the mickey bike and taco bikes and they have sooooo many similarities, well atleast mine does. The fork are very close but have bolt on handle bars. The motor plate and axle, foot brake tabs are near the same. The seat and clutch guard are near the same. You tell me what you think about the similarites.

Neck, The mickey you rode. Do you remember what color or other details of the bike? Mikibikin, you are welcome to ride mini in the summer! Ill be in windber this year too.

Neck

Growing up is optional
It was Orange, I believe it had short "apes" it had a scrub brake and a three horse briggs. I dont remember seeing the neck tag, but I do remeber the "Mickey Bike" chain guard. Oh yeah, and it was FUN!

Here are some updates of the Mickey bike, remember i am replica of the Ohio George Montgomery "Mickey" bike that why i painted the shroud blue. The seat should be in anytime now.

Thanks guy, i cleaned the camera lens lol.
Ha! I hate taking nice pics of something only to find smudges when I go to review them.

The blue in the minidoodle pics I have seen look alot like "Ford Dark Blue" from DupliColor. Is that what you used on yours? I like it.

I hope you find a era correct "Autolite" decal for your B&S. Worst comes to worst, we can find dimensions and try to nail a repro.

After looking at the picture of the badge the rivets look almost to new, is it possible that the badge was added to this bike at a later time? Maybe the flash on the camera is just making them look too shiny.