Midwest 608 mini bike will host Drags at Symco Grounds Augs 13 2016.

Oh briggster I know you have 2 or 3 wins up on me , but yes thanks for the help with the gears!!! This year the 460 will be getting a new heart that one should be a contender this year..bring it !!!!! Are you bring a group of people? Will need help this year in the Potts. Do you camp at the show?? Talk so on. Thanks Chris Nelson73..

delray

briggster, what class are you running your bike or bikes in? trying remember if i may have seen them last year at tom's swap area.

My bike has a predator, but I'll probably run the 13hp+ class. She's not too stock anymore. I run a torque converter too, so that's the class I fit into.

You would in the Modified 13.1hp and over class ..Single cylinder, any fuel , open clutch. thanks Chris..are you guys going to camp? will there be people from your group that can work in the pits???

delray

skinnedknuckles
I will be there this year with 2 bikes everything stock just to have fun. I'll be camping out over in Iola at the military vehicle show the same weekend
thats the nice thing about the symco location if you are into seeing old miltitary equipment. iola is only 10-15mins away. you can see two differnet shows in one weekend and still have time to race your bikes on saturday......:thumbsup:

cool.......:thumbsup:
tom do that?
Nope, He asked me once and I replied saying I would get back to him but I guess I wasn't quick enough so he got someone else to draw it. I was planning on doing it but I guess my fibromyalgia has been getting the best of me lately. Working in HVAC during the winter is pretty busy time of the year and when I get home I sit with a tens machine hooked up to my back and heating pad on it. I don't feel like doing much or even talking on the phone. Looks like they couldn't come up with their own idea. Cracked helmet, long toe nails, tongue hanging out, pretty much the whole guy resembles my drawings.

Re: Symco

Quote Originally Posted by 73whitelighting
Quote Originally Posted by SimpleTom
Chris, Do you have any information as to how the show is going to be run there? Are they going to run the same exact show without the "Shakedown" name? The reason I ask is because both the Symco show and the new Shakedown show at the Oshkosh airport are going to be the same dates. I wasn't sure which show I was going to attend.

Tom
Hi Tom The Symco mini bike drags will be at Symco Wi. i will be hosting the 125ft mb drags on the clay track at the Unionville grounds were they have be the last 7years..This will be the biggest mb drags in the Midwest..5 new classes ,larger pits,, real trophies,prizes and more to come..check out my FB page , Midwest608 mini bike ,, thanks Chris Nelson
Hey Chris,
I'll give you a call later this week to talk about the stickers for the drags.

Tom

That was 2 weeks ago. I figured there was plenty of time to discuss the drawing since the show isn't until August.

Last edited:

delray

you don't sound so good tom. . i hope your feeling better. chris likes to work fast. wasn't sure if you did it or not. because it does look different. you have to admit that other people have drawn that character in there own ways.
i hope your getting better tom. maybe see you at windber .........:scooter:

I would have thought there would have been a pair of bikes racing on it being minibike drag racing. Just my thought on it. It does resemble Tom's drawings in away

you don't sound so good tom. . i hope your feeling better. chris likes to work fast. wasn't sure if you did it or not. because it does look different. you have to admit that other people have drawn that character in there own ways.
i hope your getting better tom. maybe see you at windber .........:scooter:
I understand but he didn't even try contacting me to see why I hadn't called.

I know but is just too close. Especially since he wanted me to draw one and probably told the other artist to draw something like mine. I am planning on being at Symco. Maybe I'll make my own drawing on stickers and sell them there.

delray

that would be cool to see. the two guys next to each other racing and a lady character too like the guys holding a checker flag....... maybe something in the future..:thumbsup: