Mini Bike Apparel

Hi All,

I am sure you guys have seen my posts about the mini bike shirts I am trying to put out.

I want to know your thoughts on the idea? Any specific design you would like to see?
Pricing? Cheap Shirts Vs Quality Shirts? Shirts, Long Sleeve, Sweaters, Trucker Hats?

Work slowed down for me and I have been recreating logos to keep busy and not stress.
I am not doing this to turn a quick buck and offer a low quality shirt.
I want to provide you all with apparel that will last and feel good when you wear it.

So far I have

THE CAT
RED WHITE AND BLUE CAT
TRAIL HORSE
RUTTMAN UGLYS
OG RUPP LOGO
RUPP RIDERS CIRCLE

I would really love to hear from you guys and see what feedback or ideas you have.
If you have good reference pictures to go off from send them my way.

Thanks again for your time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am sure you guys have seen my posts about the mini bike shirts I am trying to put out.

I want to know your thoughts on the idea? Any specific design you would like to see?
Pricing? Cheap Shirts Vs Quality Shirts? Shirts, Long Sleeve, Sweaters, Trucker Hats?

Work slowed down for me and I have been recreating logos to keep busy and not stress.
I am not doing this to turn a quick buck and offer a low quality shirt.
I want to provide you all with apparel that will last and feel good when you wear it.

So far I have

THE CAT
TRAIL HORSE
RUTTMAN UGLYS
OG RUPP LOGO
RUPP RIDERS CIRCLE

I would really love to hear from you guys and see what feedback or ideas you have.
If you have good reference pictures to go off from send them my way.

Thanks again for your time.
Hey @izzgnarly138

I appreciate your doing this, and plan on ordering one of your Ruttman Ugly t-shirts.

I don't even own a Ruttman, but want one of the shirts !

I just hope we can hit critical mass here, and meet your minimum soon.

I feel strongly that once folks see some orders produced that more members will jump on board.

I'm glad you are offering long sleeve shirts.

I like quality. I'm not big on black t-shirts though...as they draw too much sun down south here (I'd prefer a lighter color...but that's just me :) )

The price imo is a tad higher than mass produced shirts, but considering the topic, uniqueness, and quality I'm okay with it.

Please folks, like I mentioned before, this could be our chance to get cool looking mini bike related shirts on an ongoing basis.

I say let's support @izzgnarly138 's endeavor.

Who knows, if he can get enough interest, he might could even get something going with our fearless leader @Hent at hent.com to help both of their sales efforts.

Hey @izzgnarly138

I appreciate your doing this, and plan on ordering one of your Ruttman Ugly t-shirts.

I don't even own a Ruttman, but want one of the shirts !

I just hope we can hit critical mass here, and meet your minimum soon.

I feel strongly that once folks see some orders produced that more members will jump on board.

I'm glad you are offering long sleeve shirts.

I like quality. I'm not big on black t-shirts though...as they draw too much sun down south here (I'd prefer a lighter color...but that's just me :) )

The price imo is a tad higher than mass produced shirts, but considering the topic, uniqueness, and quality I'm okay with it.

Please folks, like I mentioned before, this could be our chance to get cool looking mini bike related shirts on an ongoing basis.

I say let's support @izzgnarly138 's endeavor.

Who knows, if he can get enough interest, he might could even get something going with our fearless leader @Hent at hent.com to help both of their sales efforts.
Thanks for the feed back and support! I know its hard to jump on something without having a physical sample or visual.
I am not a scammer I just love vintage AMERICAN mini bikes just like you all do!

I like quality long sleeves with pockets.
Can you print some old school engine logos?
Clinton, Tecumseh, Hodaka, etc?
Yes I could.

The way it works is I have to get a minimum of 15 people to order the same design. I can't print 1 shirt of each design.
So if there is enough interest in one design and we get 15+ people to order we can get that started.

Maybe do 1 shirt per month?
The one that gets the most votes will be the shirt of the month and we can try and take care of everyone's request?

Ive spent hours recreating designs. I really would like to get these made.
Just like anything it takes $$$ to get the ball rolling.

Thanks all for the feedback and ideas.

DaddyJohn

Have you thought of uploading your designs to a custom shirt website like Red Bubble? You make money off the sales, and don’t have to manage or manufacture any of it. People can get whatever kind or color of shirt, hat, coffee cup, etc. Sales are secure; no minimums for anyone to get something ordered… Copyrights need to be observed though, if any exists. https://www.redbubble.com/about/selling