Mini bike frame picking

Hey guys, I'm picking up a Sprite Fox Mini bike frame tomorrow. If I remember right it has everything but the engine. What kind of engine should I be looking for if I were to put it pack to original? Also, I'm working on a deal on a Sensation Mini Bike frame. It's ride-able as is. The guy just wants to get rid of it and might be selling the engine separately. How much would I be able to give reasonably for it? Like I saw it's ride-able but the gas tank will be going with the engine as its been replaced with one such unit. The frame has been welded a couple times but looks pretty straight. Need more pictures probably? Thanks!

buckeye

Fox Sprite came with a 2.5 tecumseh.
I redid one and put a Robin Subaru ex13,about 4.5hp, on it.
The frame was really to small for me.
Sold it to a guy for his wife. First pic is survivor as it came to me. New forks and shined up is second pic.

It looks to me like my Fox Sprite is a collection of parts. The decal on the front of the frame where the forks attach is visible through the forks where a plate that was welded on (I'm assuming from the factory) has been removed. Half of the welds are still on the frame. The front wheel is a speedway. The rear wheel appears to be a modified pit bike rear wheel. The drum brake has been modified to fit. The seat now has a hinge so it be can folded up to access the gas tank bolted to the frame. And the brake and throttle controls are the brake levers from a BMX bike. The axles are threaded rod also. Going to make spacers so the wheels can't be over tightened thereby squeezing the frame and bearings.