Mini Bike Maniac t-shirts

I love the design and I also don't like having white shirts I guess I am just a messy guy. But I get along well with the Light Ash Gray and of course I have two great OldMiniBikes shirts that I wear in that color and the color stands out.
Way back in the 1970's when I had the shop we sold a lot of t-shirts that were a great DO IT IN THE DIRT design I would give a $100.00 to find one of the original D&D shirts. We sold a lot of shirts and the light Tan and even Yellow sold well. And for sizes we had to deal with shirt for 4 year old kids and big old riders. Now I wear a 4XXXX shirt and don't expect anything will ever be cheap for me. My special RUPP CENTAUR TRIKE shirts sold very well to a very limited group of Trikers and the mini bike market is much bigger and should do very well.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
not with these designs. The digital printing doesn't work on black t-shirts. However i do have a completely new design that is meant for black shirts. I will be getting some printed in the next month and i will reveal it here.
if you ever do black, count me in for 2 - size 3xlt or 4x. Willing to pay the extra for big and tall.

I am used to paying $20 to $25 per T-Shirt for QUALITY shirts ....

I can't speak for any one but me but special orders of things I like are worth it to me ... My cloths budget for the year isn't likely to exceed $300 and 90% of that is T-shirts.

I am used to paying $20 to $25 per T-Shirt for QUALITY shirts ....

I can't speak for any one but me but special orders of things I like are worth it to me ... My cloths budget for the year isn't likely to exceed $300 and 90% of that is T-shirts.
Yes, That is what I usually charge but with a small order the price will be around $30 for a shirt.