mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

still no reply from 508, so as far as I'm concerned Its out for this weekend next race event will be at WVRC October 7th its been about a month of no racing so get your stuff together for WVRC and lets get some racing fun in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only a few more left

joshua. c.

that's good because I just had an issue with the new belt I ordered for my trike, its the wrong one, its slightly to short and wouldn't fully shift and the stress from being overstretched nearly burned it out on me. I told the person on the phone that i needed the stock belt for a comet 30 series with 6 inch driven the that is mounted on the back plate. I forgot to get the numbers off the old belt before I tossed it. I guess they got it wrong.

joshua. c.

I had an idea, since this is a family fun day and not a race, we could all bring both trikes and bikes and have our own un official race just the mini bikes.

joshua. c.

ops missed that little detail my bad. so why was Sunday even mentioned? I don't know about you but I cant afford 2 strait days at this tracks prices and I have way to much on my plate to give up that much time.