Mini bikes for sale

I have a few mini bikes I have decided to sell. Two are small frame Lil Indians. I also have a brand new Azusa and a Ruttman. I live in Michigan. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide details.

The unpainted Lil Indian is $575. The painted/restored is $635. The New Azusa is $875. And the unpainted Ruttman is $575. For some reason I have not been able to add photos to my forum posting. All mini's have new Predator engines, new Max Torque clutches, new chains. The Lil Indians have new 4" tires, wheels, and wheel bearings. The Azusa and Ruttman have 6" wheels. Let me know if you need any additional info.

The unpainted Lil Indian is $575. The painted/restored is $635. The New Azusa is $875. And the unpainted Ruttman is $575. For some reason I have not been able to add photos to my forum posting. All mini's have new Predator engines, new Max Torque clutches, new chains. The Lil Indians have new 4" tires, wheels, and wheel bearings. The Azusa and Ruttman have 6" wheels. Let me know if you need any additional info.

Here are the other two...the sizes I can't change and they are sideways shots. Send me whatever other ones you have and I will post them for you.

I saw these for sale on craigslist and it said " local pick up only" !!! Living out west. well, you know. These were in the Detroit Metro area.