Mini drag bike project

Dec 6 update

Hi guys. Finally had a chance to work on the mini. I need to install foot pegs and cut the throttle cable to length and she will be ready to test. :scooter:

this is amazing! truly amazing... i am usually good at picturing things, but i honestly couldnt imagine just how it would turn out... it looks very functional, as well as amazing from an aesthetic stand point...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mini drag bike heart transplant

I have been trying to tune my old engine (intek 206) and it has been hard because the block is scratched and was oil fouling the plug. So I decided to put in the Briggs animal that I bought a while back and use a TAV2 that I had. Also the pegs are in place and once the TC is connected to the axle she should be ready to go. If any of you have experience with this setup please advise of anything that I should look into. Thanks:thumbsup:

Maiden voyage

Hi guys, today I finished (almost) the bike and took her for a test run. Holy cow, this thing is fast and being so low makes it scary. I have to fine tune the carb and the rider and then I will tear it down and paint it. Where can I get a steering damper? At higher speeds it wobbles and I sure don't like that. I only hit about 3900 rpm as I'm still breaking in the engine and the wobble scared me a enough to stay out of it. I will post a video later tonight.:scooter:

Cool, who makes that.
When you put these on the steering, do you need just one or two?
Just one mckutzy! Dampening is adjustable and the hardest setting is pretty stiff!

As far as who makes them....my best guess is some guy in Taiwan!

Last edited: