Mini drag bike project

because they cannot get the tire fitted onto their machine? I have to go to a specific shop out this way and only one person at the shop can mount the tires for me on the 8" and 6" setups... especially a street tire... for some reason i thought you had an 8" rim on the back... i missed the post with the 6" swap... ,y 15" tire just came today... took forever and i almost cancelled the order, but i didnt want to go with an 18" back tire...

which 6.5 did you buy? many would buy that for their doodlebugs... and are you willing to go with the 8" rim and a 15" tall tire... if you need me to mock it up next to something so you can get an idea on how big it is, let me know

Oh yes, please mock it up. Thanks again:thumbsup:

Oh yes, please mock it up. Thanks again:thumbsup:
ok will do... i have this pic sitting next to a frame (picked up for a friend a while back)... but i will get it mocked up next to the doodlebugs, so you can see the difference in size with the 10" and 8" pocket bike tires and also the nanza which has 6" wheels on it

is a smaller frame mini, unknown make

but i will get it mocked up tomorrow for you

ok will do... i have this pic sitting next to a frame (picked up for a friend a while back)... but i will get it mocked up next to the doodlebugs, so you can see the difference in size with the 10" and 8" pocket bike tires and also the nanza which has 6" wheels on it

is a smaller frame mini, unknown make

but i will get it mocked up tomorrow for you
Cool, thanks. I would like an 8" rim and tire around 13-15" tall. Would prefer closer to 13 though but I don't know what's out there.

That front wheel on the black frame is a 10" wheel, off a larger pocket bike. Yalipito has the same wheel available. The ones on the green frame are 8"
Yea i just need the front rim though as im running the kart tire/rim on the back. I like the style better than the one i already have.

Cool, thanks. I would like an 8" rim and tire around 13-15" tall. Would prefer closer to 13 though but I don't know what's out there.
so that it would not look too silly mocking up the tire against the stock wheelbased frame... i just got finished stretching one of the frames and mocking it up a little... didnt take that long to do either...

here are a few pics, let me know if you need different pics etc...

nearly the same height as the front (10"), the proportion is nice (its nice compared to an 8" front too

That looks bad ass, I like it.:thumbsup:
thank you... need a tubing bender to finish the rest... but this is the wheel next to the front on the green bike 8", still not bad proportion

prob a couple inches taller, but its around an 1" taller than the 10" combo... doesnt look bad on the back of either as long as your frame height is set, where it isnt way low in the front...

vwfan79

Looks good Gerald, I'm going to be using a 15-6-6 rear tire this year but will be a turf tire due to not being able to find a 15" slick for a 6" rim.