Mini mate and American eagle decals

sonerenos

I am after a couple decals. If anyone is capable of reproducing a good quality decal for my restorations I'd be stoked. I included a couple photos of the decals that I am looking for. I will include measurements as well.

Thank You,

-Justin.

sonerenos

The circle portion of this decal is 3" in diameter while the "American" letters is 3" too. Colors are red, white, blue, and black. I would prefer vinyl and will purchase several so I can have a few backups for later in life.

Thank You,

-Justin.

sonerenos

It'll only be a survivor once...
Someone painted it with a orange spray can previously. The guy I bought it from was really and wants me to keep this a survivor, I'd like to see it restored. Chances are, it will remain the way I received it, awesome! I just cruise it up the street every now and then to keep it running. I ride my other bikes.

Thank You,

-Justin.

I am after a couple decals. If anyone is capable of reproducing a good quality decal for my restorations I'd be stoked. I included a couple photos of the decals that I am looking for. I will include measurements as well.

Thank You,

-Justin.
Did you ever get the American Eagle decals made? If not we can do them for you. Jim