Mini Moto Cannonball Run! S.F.V.I.S.B.F. Style

I suppose I would worry about getting fined or impounded....that would suck. but if there were enough people involved it might be different.
We just did a Toys for Tots run, we were all overthe valley out here, a friend of mine and i got stopped pulling into Toys-R-Us, after we explained what we were doing they let us go. their biggest complaint is we were not wearing helmets. The ride b4 that was for cancer, who wants to be the police officer that busted up those rides. i would not want to be.

tomsprops

Race Team ?

All of these guys are really Good Dudes, I've been running ito them at local cruise nites Ect. . . .They are all GearHeadz and a lil Off ! Thats probally why I'll be there for my First event.
Does anyone need a Team mate ? I didn't realize this Race was a 2-bike/2rider
event.

tomsprops

I just entered today Lucky #23. I'll be "Racing" my mystery chopper.I dont plan on winning but I plan on having alot of fun !
Who knows maybe someone will figure ouy what it is ? I'm also gonna bring out a couple of my TACO'S. Maybe someone will shake lose on some parts for them?

tomsprops

Hey REV-You'll have to ask me about my friends Rusty & UgLee ,They are both Peg-Leggs and they go shopping for shoes together. 1 Left & 1 Right.
True story ! I'll see ya on the 3rd . TACO's Rule !:bowdown::bowdown:

No benefits, just a badge of being hardcore. :tongue:
I will tell you all, Rev106 is thee most hardcore individual you will ever compete against, i have seen him crash into another racer at 40mph flip completely over and into a railing hitting his head, he then got out of his racer, dragged it back onto the course:eek:ut: and continued to the finishline.

I saw his head smack the ground, slide and grind the colors right of his helmet, as he was thrown from his racer as it flipped several times at over 45mph, and like the energizer bunny he is, he got right up, retrived he racer from the bushes and trees lining the course, and finished the event.

Make no mistake, this guy is the definition of hardcore. i have seen him beaten and battered, bleeding and out of breath, and he never quits. he is like the terminator, he keeps getting up.

PS i was involved in both incidents LOL. Rev106 is king of crash and dash.:thumbsup: