Minibike and parts sell out

Hey enigma

Back to that huh? Well A/V stuff is all over seas stuff! There is nothing i can do about that! I dont sell equipment! I Install it for American people!

Josh

Captain America , never said I was backing out, you are crying that it's too much for you, sounds like you need to have a drink...

I try to buy most of my stuff American, for 2 reasons,1- i am an American worker! 2- i like quality products
Well A/V stuff is all over seas stuff!
Hey Enigma

Its all about supporting America! Im a proud American and try to support it by buying American products.

Josh
Hey KDave if you want to look like a fool with your clone on your vintage
minibike
Who is the smack talker?

I didnt call anybody out for a race! You did! Now your backing out! Your all talk! You can quote all you want! I buy American! Im an American worker! I dont run a clone! And also im not all talk! Man to bad you gotr scared! I had a new screen name in mind "the Enigmanator" So go ahead and keep talking! So everyone can see that your all talk! TALK TALK TALK!

Josh

Stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't reply to this thread. Don't create any new ones about the past few days non-sense.

We're all sick of hearing about it. (Especially me )

Got a problem or question? PM or e-mail me. If the problem is with someone else, PM them!

I haven't had to ban anyone yet, and I really don't want to.

CLOSED

Last edited:
Enima, why do you have to come down and spam his for sale thread? :doah:

It's obvious you can't handle "Captian Amerca" so quit nipping at his heels. :thumbsup: Where you a poodle in a past life or something?

Last edited:
I just had to pay the GST($9.51). I haven't opened the box jet. I got home late last night. The box was in good shape so I don't think anything got broken.

pete108

Josh, do you have a carb for a H50-H70? I have a non adjustable one, but I'd rather have one I can adjust. They will work on the OHH60 won't they?

do you still have the hs50 with the lighting coil. i don't want to read through all those pages. but all i need is the lighting coil could you help me out?