Minibike build off 2018

KB2ROCKET

I would like to build a vintage chopper I forget what brand the frame is powered by a 2 stroke Villiers
is anyone else making plans?

If I make any plans now it will be done by september. Cant wait that long if I get thinking about a project this far ahead. I do have a few ideas I want to build. Iv got a wheel horse tractor body id like to build a fully suspended chassis for it and iv got a 19hp v twin to stuff in. Also one of those old style minibikes based on a bicycle frame with an old Lausen engine. Iv got so many toys right now its hard to keep up with the maintinence never mind building new stuff.

KB2ROCKET

If I make any plans now it will be done by september. Cant wait that long if I get thinking about a project this far ahead. I do have a few ideas I want to build. Iv got a wheel horse tractor body id like to build a fully suspended chassis for it and iv got a 19hp v twin to stuff in. Also one of those old style minibikes based on a bicycle frame with an old Lausen engine. Iv got so many toys right now its hard to keep up with the maintinence never mind building new stuff.
did I hear you say at some point that you were thinking of selling your micro bike ??

This thread brings to mind that the build off creates enthusiasm within the community. I perceive that as very healthy for our hobby. I wanted to be involved the last 2 years but had large projects that had to be completed. Now I have time to think and choose parts. :)

Wow my Hats off to you guys already thinking about next years projects or possible project I am still trying to finish up my Rupp Banchi witch I have been working on since Feb, amongst the other maintenance and repair issues of three vehicles and five motorcycles and what ever else pops up. But am getting close. Hope to have pics soon.

By the way I love this forum its great :grind:

WLB

I would "like" to build another trail type bike from scratch but I would never make a "plan" to do so. My use of the P word seems to trigger something, usually not too good, that prevents the plan from materializing.:laugh::laugh:

KB2ROCKET

I would "like" to build another trail type bike from scratch but I would never make a "plan" to do so. My use of the P word seems to trigger something, usually not too good, that prevents the plan from materializing.:laugh::laugh:
Ain't that the truth