Minibikes on TV or in Movies

I was watching an old episode of Adam-12 last week and they were doing a shift at LAX as airport cops. The boss told them to go patrol the parking lot. They hopped on 2 matching 71 or 72 Honda CT110's. Obviously the early 70's minibike culture made its way into the TV shows of the time. Although the 110 is more of a minicycle, it was still interesting to see them used. Any other examples out there you guys remember?

Thanks for the link. I searched for related threads before starting a new one but missed that. I'll see if I can get a screen capture of Reed and Malloy on their big bad bikes. Lol!

LOL, wbe no sweat, it's a good subject to post on. To the younger folks who are interested in these machines, I think they'd feel pretty good knowing that in the 70's, mini bikes were cool, and a significant part of pop-culture in America-

old-timer

Scamming Member
LOL, wbe no sweat, it's a good subject to post on. To the younger folks who are interested in these machines, I think they'd feel pretty good knowing that in the 70's, mini bikes were cool, and a significant part of pop-culture in America-

Wheres the like button lol :thumbsup:

Adam-12 on Honda CT90's

Upon closer inspection, and a quick Wikipedia review, I realized these were Trail 90's rather than 110's. It would have been tough for them to be riding a 110 in 1972. The white "90" on the side of the bike in the last shot was also a dead giveaway. :laugh:

This is from Adam-12, Season 4, Episode 20. There was another airport episode in season 6 where they rode bikes, but they were full motorcycles at that point. Minibikes were on the outs I guess.

I love this show. Used to watch it every day after school, along with Dragnet and Emergency!