modified my b&s muffler today

my strait pipe was a little loud for city riding. went to tractor supply and got a briggs and stratton muffler for $9 and a 1" strait thread end and a 3/4" to 1" addapter. was all together $14. when i got home i went to put it on and the inner linner came out and i thought why not mod it. i drilled half of the holes out twice the size. than welded it back together. ill see how loud it is when i get my bike reassembled.

put my bike back together and it sounds good. not to loud. but i am still waiting on a throttle to drive it but sounds good. way quieter than the strait pipe. and i painted it high heat silver. ill upload clip soon.

I had much the same setup with an AKG 1" header then wanted it tucked under the seat so I gutted a Bad Dog salami muffler with a turnout. I took the baffle out and welded the sleeve to my header, I then took the can and slid it into place and brazed it. Sounds sinister as there is no packing in the can an I cut the baffle and turned the deflector around to increase flow. Looks and sounds great and for $7.50 the mufflers are cheap. Douglas Wheel ids the seller but it's Bad dog.:thumbsup: