Monkey Boys welcome to the Jungle .

I don't know if this is where I should post this but .... My mate from Brisbane came down to Tasmania and brought along his little Honda Monkey Bike . And we rode into Montezuma falls , the highest falls in Tasmania . Both Shane and I were very impressed with Monkey Boys antics . This is the link for part 7 , but you can see all the other parts and more of my Tasmanian adventures on my Rokon on my you tube channel . If you think Its easy remember the camera flattens everything out and that I am a broken fat fifty year old on a ridgid at both ends lawn mower engined bike . It wears me out and poor old Adam who is in his 30s snapped his thigh muscle and couldn't walk for 3 days . So enjoy some vision from downunder cheers Mick .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTr0fwEQ7OE&feature=g-upl

Hello Jota,

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes site.

That was some kind of a ride, beautiful foliage, lot's of 'water challenges'. And the falls were unreal. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm glad to share my little part of the world , it is pretty spectucular around here Westcoast Tasmania . You can check out more if you look up Westcoast Rokon on You Tube .