Motor city minis customer appreciation day dec 1, 2012

Motor city minis is having a customer appreciation day saturday dec 1,2012. There will be free food and drinks. 10% off everything in the store and we will pay your sales tax. Our address is 25211 van born rd, taylor mi 48180. Call 313 908-4844 for additional info!

T-shirts

actually we will be marking all of our t-shirts down to $10 on customer appreciation day so come on in and grab a few. also Bill we do have a ruttman fork in stock in case you snapped one in half at thunderdrome!:laugh:

actually we will be marking all of our t-shirts down to $10 on customer appreciation day so come on in and grab a few. also Bill we do have a ruttman fork in stock in case you snapped one in half at thunderdrome!:laugh:
:lol::lol::lol:..Thanks...now that is customer service:thumbsup:

I'm right off the highway, in Flint. I'll be the fat bald grey-beard standing at the corner. The one that smells like race gas, not the one that smells of unwashed azz :)

What's the largest size you carry? I guess I should of checked when I was there today.

went there yesterday and had a great time,the shop looks great,and they have alot of cool stuff there too and they had free food the hot dogs were one of the best! you could open a coney Island:thumbsup: I heard they might be getting a engine dyno to,that would be cool with all the drag racers now.