Motor city minis free swap meet aug 6 2011

We are having our second free mini-bike swap meet saturday, august 6 . Rain out date will be the following saturday. There will be free food and beverages.
The swap meet will be in the parking lot next door to us. This is a great chance to get rid of some unwanted parts, show off your bike or just have a great time with other minibikers! There is no cost so bring whatever you want to sell.
Our address is 12950 beech daly, taylor , mi 48180. Call for any additional info at 734 992-3648.
We had a great showing last time so don't miss out on our second one! Hope to see everyone there
i put this on craigslist but someone is so afraid of us staying in buisness they keep flagging the post!

We are having our second free mini-bike swap meet saturday, august 6 . Rain out date will be the following saturday. There will be free food and beverages.
The swap meet will be in the parking lot next door to us. This is a great chance to get rid of some unwanted parts, show off your bike or just have a great time with other minibikers! There is no cost so bring whatever you want to sell.
Our address is 12950 beech daly, taylor , mi 48180. Call for any additional info at 734 992-3648.
We had a great showing last time so don't miss out on our second one! Hope to see everyone there
i put this on craigslist but someone is so afraid of us staying in buisness they keep flagging the post!
MOTOR CITY MINI'S
will be selling raffle tickets for a Restored 1968 Sensation Go-Devil model 104 minibike.
Call Bryan 734-992-3648 during business hours for ticket info.
Tickets will be held at Motor City Mini's until drawing.

Here's your chance to pick up a classic 43 year old restored bike for
5 bucks.
Only 200 tickets sold.
You can see the bike at his store.

Payment MUST be received by Friday September 2 to be eligible for drawing. Remaining tickets will be sold day of show.

The drawing will be held at the September show/swap meet at MOTOR CITY MINI'S (Date TBD)

Video:
‪1968 Sensation mfg Go-Devil Model 104 Minibike‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
hey all, just went to the motor ciry mini shop today for the first time. only about 3 miles from my house. cool place. see you at the swap.

so far, 81 people have checked out the post i put up on the HAMB. hopefully it will make up for the craigslist shananigans you guys were having.

Last edited:
I've been watching this for over a week now, It was quite comical to watch at times, the possible guy flagging wouldn't happen to be selling mini stuff and sink or 2 would he? :shrug: Just totaly guessing here? Hopefully it just stops and goes away for ya.

I'm sorry I missed it. I ended up working this weekend. Had family gatherings and yard work all day, saturday. The wifey kinda had me pinned down. lol

I see an early honda express. I had one growing up. It was my first bike. I would have loved to see that! Is it still in the shop?