motovox hf 6.5

Hey everyone I have a motovox mbx10 and would like to swap out my 2.5 for the hf 6.5 but I don't have any welding tools my question is can I add this without cutting and welding the frame

i think you already commented on my mbx10 with 212 install (on that page) but you can fit one in there if you change the intake and exhaust which will both contact the upper portion of the frame beneath the seat. I wanted to keep the engine stock on mine which is why i lowered the engine plate. there is an adaptor plate you can buy to mount the engine on there with no welding. it's an easy upgrade and well worth it, I dont understand how someone heavier than 50lbs can stand to ride the stock mbx. good luck

Thanks for info I will be searching for that mount and planed to upgrade intake exhuast. Also thought about other upgrades but I want to see what I get out of my engine with just the first few. I am waiting for the mbx11 forks to switch out for a better off road ride

Baja Doodle Bug and Motovox MBX10, MBX11 Mini Bike engine upgrade kits

I meant to post the link earlier. There may be other websites that offer these plates but I have had nothing but good service from this site. As far as the mbx 11 forks, I gave up after about 6 months of searching. Motovox has a webstore, but I think you have to know "someone" to get them to find a set for you. Also, Motovox is a vendor/member on this site and might be able to help you find one.