MTD Columbia Seat Dimensions

I'd like to get Kenny to make a seat for my MTD Columbia, but the bike came into my possession without one. It had a seat with it, but definitely not original and not the right bolt pattern.

Can someone who has one please be so kind as to measure the seat for me. My mounting holes are 8 1/2 inches apart, but I'd like to know how far they both are from the front and rear of the seat, how wide the seat is and how long it is.

Any help on this matter is truly appreciated.

WEll, I'm not sure that they have the same seat. They look awfully close though. Can you see how far your mounting holes are apart?

Here's my Columbia -fyi, that's obviously not the original seat.

Okay first off I will try and add pics later but they look the same I just have a chrome sissy type seat bar. The seat measures 16" long by 7 1/2" wide. The front of the seat is 2 3/4" high and the back is 5" high. At about the 10 1/2" mark length wise the seat starts it's taper up to the back. Brackets are 7 1/2 " apart on the inside measurement. From inside the front bracket to the front of the seat is 4". From inside the bracket to the rear of the seat is 5". The brackets appear to be 1" strapping but are mostly covered by homemade two hole square washers so measuring them isn't possible w/o seat removal. As far as overall appearance, the seat is Tacoish in design but is completely rectangular and no pleating. Hope this helps and it maybe tommorrow before I can get pics.

Fred