my 1st mini bike

Good eye Doug! it is a 62 Plymouth Fury (long story but it's been in the family since 84 or 85)

View attachment 95424
Nice Charlie. My father and I were in the used car business from 69 to 87 and we had a bunch of those cars in the early years. Sadly they were a dime a dozen back then... The one car that got away that I wish I had not let get away was a 1971 GTX with a Hemi / auto combination. Blue in and out, buckets but no console, column shift, AM/FM and power windows. Who need power windows in a Hemi car??? Or a radio for that matter. There were a few others but none as unique as that car. The funny thing is that my wife had a 71 Rattlerite (Satellite) at the time. Exact same color combination with color keyed bumpers. The Hemi car had chrome bumpers.

Doug

Nice Charlie. My father and I were in the used car business from 69 to 87 and we had a bunch of those cars in the early years. Sadly they were a dime a dozen back then... The one car that got away that I wish I had not let get away was a 1971 GTX with a Hemi / auto combination. Blue in and out, buckets but no console, column shift, AM/FM and power windows. Who need power windows in a Hemi car??? Or a radio for that matter. There were a few others but none as unique as that car. The funny thing is that my wife had a 71 Rattlerite (Satellite) at the time. Exact same color combination with color keyed bumpers. The Hemi car had chrome bumpers.

Doug
I had a blue on blue 71 road runner with a 383 and a pistol grip 4 speed - miss that car :)

this car I got when I graduated high school in 86 and drove about a year before I swapped in a 440 and had it drop a valve (then I got the road runner)