My 1st Reteck Cheetah Restoration

Well, I got this bike about 2 weeks ago and started working on it on Sunday April 22, 2012. I started by taking pictures of what I had so that I knew how to put it all back together. I got the bike with the engine unattached...the engine was still put together. I found out a few days ago that the engine was running not too long ago. My original plan was to start over with a brand new engine. I have found that to be difficult. I am taking the original 7HP Tecumseh to my local small engine repair man.

This is my first ever restoration job ever, so I probably did things wrong, but I guess that's what I get when I do things by myself.

leathernun, did you ever finish your braking system. I'm curious on what you did and how it works. Where did you order from, etc.
thanks

leathernun, did you ever finish your braking system. I'm curious on what you did and how it works. Where did you order from, etc.
thanks
On my green Cheetah I have the original braking system. On the Gold one I am restoring now I bought a hydralic system. I have yet to get around to finishing it. It will only take me a day or two, but I have alot going on at the moment. Looks like you have all the major parts for the build :thumbsup: