My best score of 2010

Lets just say I've seen Rupp mini's sell for more. I did have to haul it a fair distance, but being in the trucking business I was able to lump it in with some paying freight to get the cost down. Came from your state......about 1 mile from the football hall of fame.

Hi Rick : Well that is one very nice looking Centaur and it should be a late 1974 with the flat plate rear bumper. I like the yellow fuel tank it stands out real nice.
My Centaur project is a single seat machine #54 of the first year of production and is also red in color.
Steve :scooter:

Lets just say I've seen Rupp mini's sell for more. I did have to haul it a fair distance, but being in the trucking business I was able to lump it in with some paying freight to get the cost down. Came from your state......about 1 mile from the football hall of fame.
Damm , right in my own back yard and I didn't see it :doah: Not that I would have room for something that size anyways , but I would have tried :laugh:

It was an e-bay deal.....but the guy did a horrible job of listing it. Never even had Rupp Centaur in the heading. The guy was well aware of is value and a "Buy it now" to match. He couldnt understand why his listing had so few hits and no bids. We exchanged a few e-mails and it became clear he was going through a divorce and was hurting for cash. He came down to a price that made it VERY attractive. I told him if it werent for the 1000 miles between us I'd hhave no doubt. He said......"If you can get deal done this weekend, I'll take another 1000 less. That was it...the race was on......