My Bird "Nighthawk' build...

wheels...

That looks amazing !!!!

Those tires & rims are sick !!!!!:scooter:
Thanks.. To bad that when i got the bike the rear wheel was bent pretty good and i straightened it out as best i could but after Getting a new chain today and taking it for a short ride its to out of wack to ride with.. Has a real bad wobble/Vibration..

So looks like im getting a newer set of 10'' wire wheels off of a CR50 and make them work..

New wheels..

Since i have had no luck finding a replacment rear wheel for my bent one i got these Today..
Still have to dismount tires and Powder coat the rims & remount tires, then figure out what modding to do to make them work..
I also picked up a Hyd rear disc brake setup for the bike..

Dont just asume

By the way love the colors!
Are you sure it is a nighthawk? I have a "thunderbird" all original, & they look similar as well as another model that I cant remember. Does anyone know what the difference was in the Badging of these mini-cycles? Or was it strictly a color and name change?

New wheels..

Finally got the New wheels Coated and on.. Still need to finish making my Rear caliper Mount Bracket.. And the New seat should be here some time next week..

Couple pics..

Seat pic.. Its Blue & white Simulated Carbon fiber..

Finally got the New wheels Coated and on.. Still need to finish making my Rear caliper Mount Bracket.. And the New seat should be here some time next week..

Couple pics..

Seat pic.. Its Blue & white Simulated Carbon fiber..
Dam dude !!!!
That seat looks like carbon fiber.
(just now read the description)

Wheels look great too !!!
I might want to send you some things to PC later.

Almost Done...

Almost Done... Finished up making the Rear caliper bracket and got the Caliper mounted.. Also made and installed a Chain Tensioner/Guide..

Should be done next week , just waiting on the New seat to get here and a Little Header wrap and she's Done... Planning on a short Test ride Today..

First ride...LOL

Hp, that thing looks Very nice. Ya need to make a video of your first ride on it, that would be Cool. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Glad i didnt get it on Video.. Damn near Killed me..lol

Four Words: Need a wheelie Bar !!!

Did the once over on all parts, took two slow passes up the Street to check Chain and make sure everything is good and Tight.. Then once it was warmed up and choke off i gave it about half Throttle and it Drove right out from under me.. Only messed up one rubber foot peg end and one hand Grip end..

I got the worst of it.. Pulled a Quad muscle & Scraped my Knee...

So no More Rides till i make and install a wheelie Bar..:censure::laugh:

Glad i didnt get it on Video.. Damn near Killed me..lol

Four Words: Need a wheelie Bar !!!

Did the once over on all parts, took two slow passes up the Street to check Chain and make sure everything is good and Tight.. Then once it was warmed up and choke off i gave it about half Throttle and it Drove right out from under me.. Only messed up one rubber foot peg end and one hand Grip end..

I got the worst of it.. Pulled a Quad muscle & Scraped my Knee...

So no More Rides till i make and install a wheelie Bar..:censure::laugh:
Yea... you really have to scoot up near the gas tank to keep that front wheel down with these.