My Cat Duster MX

Thanks guys. I ran out of time yesterday. I still have to put the rear fender on, but my decal guy only made one set of fender decals. I want to get it outside on a sunny day and show off the sparkle.

Also, my powdercoater said I should get get 3.5 pounds of color and 3 pounds of clear. I still have well over two pounds of both left. If anyone is interested let me know. The color is SPARKLE COPPER DORMANT made by tiger drylac.

Oh Yeah, I also still have to start it......and take it for a blip.

Looks great Sting! Nice and clean. That thing is really going to POP in the sunlight.
Casey the color looks sick outside. I had repainted it in 1992 with a 1983 Ford burnt orange color, but when I removed the original foot peg the original color was there as shinny as the day it had been painted. I had Tiger Drylac send me about 20 samples and the copper sparkle was extremely close to the original.

Casey thanks again for all of your wisdom and the parts. I could not have done it without you. To everyone else, thanks for the inspiration. When I first joined this site, I looked at all of the sweet rides and the soon to be sweet rides and thought "my cat" deserved a better fate then she currently had. Today she sits proud.

Thanks again.....