My fat tired Bad Dog redoing the rear axle

well those of you who saw my bike last spring and thought i was going to sell for a while which i didn't and now getting some new hangers put on and using a 2-bolt flangestyle pillow block bearing, even thought the axle is 5/8" i got some jack shaft stock plus the inner snap ring bearings should give support at the same time i hope will have some pics, if your not familiar with th bike this is it

Well you know thats funny when i got it i thought they were 22 x 11 x 8 but come to find out there 22 x 11 x 10's but uses a 9" rim if that makes sense? the bike is got some serious torque 16hp

well its not bending the adjusters that were made or the wheel slack adjusters keep bending and the rear wheel is chewing up bearings but it will change this week, went and got 5/8" jackshaft and flange pillow block bearings and will have a new set of hangers

toomanytoys

I wonder if that's a problem others are having. Personally I see that kit as highly over priced. But you did turn it into a nice bike

well the original hangers were a solid type, no moving the rear wheel for chain tension, the whole idea was when i built it, it was intended to be a poormans ATV which in turn got more expensive than i thought, so after probably every thing is done i'll have $2000 into it but thats ok i really like the thing