My Mountaineer fully optioned ELK package

thanks i have another identical one but i the engine needs rebuild. Actually i am trying to locate a alternator coil for that old briggs everyone i talked to only have the "behind flywheel coil" mine are external at 9 o'clock from the ignition coil.

Motra

Cool bike! Are those 6" wheels? The 6" wheel/large tire combo was an option on some of those old bikes rather than an 8" with the common chevron tread tire. I think it gave the bike a little better ride; not quite so harsh with no rear suspension.

its a 2 speed shifter, the tray in the front is for a gas can, those tires are the original from factory but i bought last few tires at the factory back in the 90's there actually military surplus tires by good year yard marvel told me they where used on pipercubs ??? but they ride awesome.

Nice! :thumbsup: I know they were made there in Spokane. Must be a warehouse there somewhere with more parts...

At least yours has the jackshafts. Mine is missing a lot, but slowly gathering parts. Going to use your pics while redoing mine. Got any spare parts?

Nice! :thumbsup: I know they were made there in Spokane. Must be a warehouse there somewhere with more parts...

At least yours has the jackshafts. Mine is missing a lot, but slowly gathering parts. Going to use your pics while redoing mine. Got any spare parts?

Hey sorry for the long delay. for some reason I do not any alerts or notifications from this site. I dont have spare parts but I have a few 7 hp Briggs and Stratton engines ready to go. If your looking for a complete example drop on by I have 2 completed mountaineers