My new mini bike

That looks awesome:thumbsup: For sure will be a rare decal. Haven't found another one of these bikes in the entire world:laugh::laugh: Not this complete and same year:shrug:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Transformation

Before too After . . >

Rebuild bit by bit and every part

Anything you see here Karen that your not sure of OR want me to change the color of ? Just pop me a PM...

Last edited:

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
man very cool indeed ! your a ma of many talents ! nice work man! and yo the gas tank you painted came out sweet! :thumbsup:
I see a little side work coming your way! keep the pics coming !

That looks really awesome:thumbsup: I'm going to get the old decal off and save it in wax paper like you told me and clean the plastic tank up real good. There is a bunch of stinky stuff on the one side from the old decal.

Acetone, Brake clearer and carb cleaner will all remove the old glue and not hurt the plastic.
I did try a tiny bit of acetone today but I was scared it would hurt the plastic. Took the tank off and gave it a good cleaning.

before

After

I noticed I could raise the seat a bit. I think it looks better with the gas tank:thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Impressive, Tank looks new !

Brake clearer and carb cleaner are a lot less abrasive and take a bit more to remove glue, but they do work.