My new raptor

thank guy the briggs raptor came from Piedmont kart shop in Conover nc . And the best is still have 2 more raptor 5 briggs cool .O and the motor going on a bonanza 1300 or 1400 not sure of it yet

649 bucks I could build a heck of a clone
Yeah, but you would not have a cool piece of Briggs history like this! While clones are nice to have and definitely have their place (we've had 2), some bikes/builds just command a flat head. It is amazing that these engines are still available NOS?
Michael

Neck

Growing up is optional
If I may so enquire, How much?
And Michael, Briggs didn't stay in business building engines in small quantities, there are probably lot's of them out there still! Are we even sure their out of production?

If I may so enquire, How much?
And Michael, Briggs didn't stay in business building engines in small quantities, there are probably lot's of them out there still! Are we even sure their out of production?
Cliff,
They have not been made for many years. As per Briggs and Stratton's website: "... production ceased in 1999 due to impending EPA regulations..." I seriously doubt that "there are probably LOTS OF THEM out there still" if you are referring to complete NOS engines.
Michael