My son Joe's final gift.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I didn't find out until today that before my son passed away he and my wife Jennie had planed on getting me something special for Christmas. We went to Tractor Supply today and my wife caught me checking out the new Baja Warriors. When I told her I wanted to save up to get one, she told me that Joe wanted to get me one for Christmas.

My son Joe passed away on Oct 15th and had given my wife the money to get one for me. I came home with it this afternoon and needless to say, this is a VERY special gift being that it was my son Joe's final gift to his dad.

I will cherish this for the rest of my life !! My son, my wife and myself had a very special relationship as Joe was a total quad and depended on us for everything. What he never knew was that we also needed him and depended on him to keep us a family.

I'll post a couple pics tomorrow.

Rest in peace my son, I love you so much and thank you for my final gift.

Dad

wow that's great vic.sounds like he was a great son and loved you very much.
how is jennie doing?

wishing you and jennie a merry christmas
haven't forgot about our gift for ya it wiil get there:thumbsup:

that's great...you should incorporate something of your sons into the bike...like his favorite paint job or initials pinstriped or something cool :hammer:

Wishing you all the best this holiday season..The loss of a love one is something most of us can relate to but can't help ease the pain.. Keep strong and take care of your wife you have each other and all the memories of your son, now this precious gift..

Joe will sitting on the back of the seat with you every time you ride. Both smiling, laughing and having a blast. That is how he wants you to remember him.

old-timer

Scamming Member
wow that's great vic.sounds like he was a great son and loved you very much.
how is jennie doing?

wishing you and jennie a merry christmas
haven't forgot about our gift for ya it wiil get there:thumbsup:
Jennie is doing better and better each day. She still can't walk because of her legs and feet, but her upper body is strong, her speech is better, and she is working very hard to do the things she once did.

After Christmas she has to go in for surgery on her feet, and we're not sure yet what the outcome will be. She is just like Joe and has a great outlook no matter what. She's one in a million :wink:

Thank you all for the nice comments and a very Merry Christmas to you all.

Vic/Joe+Jennie

old-timer

Scamming Member
that's great...you should incorporate something of your sons into the bike...like his favorite paint job or initials pinstriped or something cool :hammer:

That's a great idea :thumbsup:

I'll have to see what I can do about that. His plate on his handicap van is MY-MOJO He was always a Chev man and loved this Chev van. Maybe I'll do something like that on the bike, along with some nice pin striping.

Wish I could put his picture on the tank or something. I'll figure something out, but will def do something to honor him.

Vic