My start of mini bike build

Thanks guys, its a 1980 Camaro. Full restoration, major rust repairs. Needs new suspension, exhaust system, newer 350 engine. List is long, yes this is my first mini bike build. I have been fabricating and welding all kinds of stuff with my own company for over twenty years now.

Hey guys and gals, here is a todays pic of figuring out what tires to use and size. I have 4 4.10 by 3.50 4" rims from old go cart, also have two 4.10 by 3.50 6" tires with tubes but no rims for them.

Todays mini bike decisions, I have two 6" tires with tubes 4.10by3.50 with no rims. Need to purchase the right rims especially for back tire for sprocket mounting

Rhanks man, working on my list of parts needed to purchase for mini bike build. OldMiniBikes wharehouse is where I will purchase my stuff for build. Hope shipping to Canada is good.

6" tires 4.10by3.50 and two Azusa rims with 60 tooth sprocket spacers and probably #35 chain. 3/4 clutch for my 6.5 horsepower 196cc engine. Then 10" long axle 5/8" size back tire, front axle 7.5" long roughly 5/8" . One step at a time.