NASCAR Texas Jeopardy

TomH

Pick three drivers in their order of finish. Lets see who wins. One entry only:hammer:

1. Tony Stewart
2. Carl Edwards
3. Kasey Kahne

TomH

Pick three drivers in their order of finish. Lets see who wins. One entry only:hammer:

1. Tony Stewart
2. Carl Edwards
3. Kasey Kahne
gees, I am not a gambling man, but I think I need to buy a lottery ticket:laugh::laugh:
finishing order:
1. Tony Stewart
2. Carl Edwards
3. Kasey Kahne

That is just unreal you hit the nail on the head. great picks. I got to go to Texas only once sat about dead even to the finish line about 1/2 way up. Got lost on the way to the track made it to my seat on the parade lap.
Phoenix is my favorite track to visit and to watch been there 3 times.
Saw the biggest Wet t-Shirt event ever when the Sky's opened up and dumped 3 inches of rain that was very cold on a day the was over 100 degrees. Only 125,000 people trying to hide under the bleachers took hours to get to my van. what a muddy mess. I headed back to Portland that night.
Steve :scooter:

TomH

Yeah, that was something hitting it like that. I have been to Texas, want to go to Kansas but work has kept me away so far. Thinking about changing jobs. :thumbsup: Looks like we have a two horse race next week at Phoenix, Edwards and Stewart

Yeah Tony has quite a story growing up. not a silver spoon guy, he had some tough times.
Tony is 40 and has been racing for 31 years :thumbsup: I have been following him since the 90's when he ran USAC, I have been lucky enough to see him run in both the Cup and Indy cars at New Hampshire :thumbsup: I think it would only be fitting for him to unseat Jimmie since he was the last champion before Jimmie went on his run :doah: allthough anybody but Jimmie is ok in my book :thumbsup:

Title holder

Tony is 40 and has been racing for 31 years :thumbsup: I have been following him since the 90's when he ran USAC, I have been lucky enough to see him run in both the Cup and Indy cars at New Hampshire :thumbsup: I think it would only be fitting for him to unseat Jimmie since he was the last champion before Jimmie went on his run :doah: allthough anybody but Jimmie is ok in my book :thumbsup:
ANYONE BUT JIMMY and this crew chief would be a blessing. As for who is deserving thats the big question. Carl Edwards over Tony Stewart have the big battle in hand it looks like the rest of the field is to far back in this Idiotic scoring format. Phoenix is a good track and I wish it was the last race of the year that Little Bull ring would be a brutal blood bath coming down to the wire.

That turn was like a half closed gate and to me made that turn great and with the NASCAR Monkey Shine moves to make every car the same all with different names on the hood. They want to see side by side racing in every corner.
Is a Toyota Camry a rear wheel drive car ? So how does this fit into a NASCAR rear wheel drive format ? And Tony testing for Goodyear that is weird he was always a Hoosier Tire guy ?

TomH

Years ago they had the I.R.O.C. you guys know what it was, but any way, All the same exact cars with different drivers from different types of racing..scheduling nightmare, but it was just like nascar in the way of close competition. Sorry, but I don't want to see anyone dominate a race and win by three laps, like it was in the old days. Don't particularly care what the cars look like either. Pretty much rolling billboards for their sponsers. Travis pastrana told a story on windtunnel. He said he was practicing in a lower Nascar car, and he was feeling pretty good about himself because he was a second away from setting a lap record. He pulled in to the pits, and his crew chief said he had better pick it up four tenths or he wasn't going to make the field.