Nasty Nate the scammer on ebay

markus

While I doubt anyone with any brains would have an interest in the hackjob for that kind of money its currently listed, the scam there of course is dangling an engine in the listing, or working a deal Off ebay for a better price etc.... and he will dump it cheap local to wrangle up cash once he's pulled money off internet scams with the same item a few times.
Just remember, that bike and any bikes/parts that he has are bought using stolen money from your fellow mini bikers, Or in his case Mini bikers, WW2 Veterans, Car enthusiasts of all types, from mustangs, Fieros, Blazers, Dirt bikes, Pit bikes, 3 wheelers. even seen him run a handyman scheme in the Massillon area.....He doesn't discriminate....but he does in fact (unfortunately) keep coming back to us!!! So please avoid any dealings no matter how great it sounds, add the name to buyers you block if you are a seller..... I would rather throw something in the garbage then knowingly getting paid for it with stolen money from people I know, or just seen get scammed, but that's just me...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3148244356...uid=Nkd_aZEhTSq&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Thepaetsguy

Interstate FRAUD is a FELONY FBI
Did you read this thread he has been scamming since 2007 and not one little itty bitty thing has been done to stop him. Nothing has been done since the first report of him scamming over 16 years ago. All we can do is spot his profiles early and warn people.

markus

And check out that top intake manifold bolt :eek:
Bolt has been corrected, a little paintwork, some stickers........more lipstick on the pig and back on the market. Even listed up an array of stuff That was listed on facebook previously and relisted after sold items......End of the month blowout, guaranteed to be contacted after the sale with a shipping excuse ;) happy holidays Nate

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?ite...trksid=p4429486.m3561.l170197&_ssn=nate-12958

Bolt has been corrected, a little paintwork, some stickers........more lipstick on the pig and back on the market. Even listed up an array of stuff That was listed on facebook previously and relisted after sold items......End of the month blowout, guaranteed to be contacted after the sale with a shipping excuse ;) happy holidays Nate

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?ite...trksid=p4429486.m3561.l170197&_ssn=nate-12958
Looks like house paint. He's got one on the hook for $250 currently..

You guys really neeed to get a life eBay don’t pay the person tilll the customer gets the item they ordered you also print the shipping label out from eBay so if it was a scam it wouldn’t work what so ever eBay has the money the seller don’t get paid first. Ever think this guys changed and how do you have so much time time to stalk some one I mean literally Saving his life to your computer prolly saved in a file in your desk top with added notes you should work for computer intelligence but instead you want to stalk ppl online but ether way I’d be willing to bet a few hundred the buyer gets the engine anyone want to take that bet doubt it but you guys have plenty of time to stalk some one every move online do you not have jobs wife’s girlfriends hell friends in general that you have the time to let some one rent that much space in your head sounds like he’s trying to change yeah ppl mess up no excuses but I’ve got a feeling if you guys keep this up this site going to get over ran with scammers some how the word going to slip in the dark web it’s a free for all and few other forums and maybe some one will start stalking your lives and digging deep in to your perfect alll holy selfs if some one can do what he did for so long I’m sure he can dig up dirt that maybe there wife would get a random email about so keep screwing with this guy and test the waters maybe your jobs will get some phone calls to the point. They have to let you go I bet if you don’t screw with him anymore he won’t be back I’d put a lot on that but screw with his eBay acount again and I’m sure he’s will do the same to yours and your YouTube account suck for all that to get hacked and deleted ether way the shits not a scam it’s not possible that’s why eBay is what eBay is KEEP PUSHING FIND OUT