Nasty Nate the scammer on ebay

Oh and if one of you bids on it again just to cancel after you win it I’ll make sure Markus listings get the same treatment and who ever bids on it just to screw with him I’ll out bid and run up all of your guys listings under multiple ppls accounts names for the next year just leave him alone Unless your willing to forgive him and I can promise you he won’t be doing anything stupid again words your group and friends. So now the grammar police can chime in and the shit talkers can start your comments and I’ll pick one of you to start and show you what being stalked and what is going to happen or delete the post and forget his name and he will do the same

Triley41395

Oh and if one of you bids on it again just to cancel after you win it I’ll make sure Markus listings get the same treatment and who ever bids on it just to screw with him I’ll out bid and run up all of your guys listings under multiple ppls accounts names for the next year just leave him alone Unless your willing to forgive him and I can promise you he won’t be doing anything stupid again words your group and friends. So now the grammar police can chime in and the shit talkers can start your comments and I’ll pick one of you to start and show you what being stalked and what is going to happen or delete the post and forget his name and he will do the same
Nate is that you? Maybe it's Nate's mommy come to stick up for him.

Thepaetsguy

Oh and if one of you bids on it again just to cancel after you win it I’ll make sure Markus listings get the same treatment and who ever bids on it just to screw with him I’ll out bid and run up all of your guys listings under multiple ppls accounts names for the next year just leave him alone
Nates scams get shut down easy.. Nate would spend a year false reporting/bidding on stuff from legit sellers? That’s inconvenient but none of the bad would actually stick to a legit sellers ebay. If HENT has the OldMiniBikes forums locked down tighter then the NGU forums I will be 100% impressed.. They hacked those forums years ago with ease.. The main page was absolutely defaced in the most hilarious way...

Stalk me, bitch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Abagnale
Just a silly coincidence that you chose the name of a conman for your new username?

Last edited:

markus

Just so people Know, My intentions ARE NOT to have people put themselves or their eBay accounts etc. in jeopardy by bidding and retracting etc. on nates listings just to mess with him, that's stupid on your part. Its done to inform you of who that person is, what he has done, not once, not twice, but multiple times....He's even admitting that in the above posts with the "forgiveness" & "people change". If you want to buy something from him knowing that and taking a risk, great. Just know that its probably been sold 3 times over already to people just like you, members on here in fact, and they are sitting around with empty wallets and no engine or part realizing they just got screwed. Or it was purchased by him using money that was scammed....from fellow mini bikers in this case. There is no place for people like that in the community, "Reformed" or not! Its not like he's being called out because he got in trouble for something years ago that he paid a debt to society for and moved on with his life. He's being called out because on a regular basis as he shows up under a false name, and scams people (again, facts, not accusations).. Just like he's using a false name right now to post the above! That the first tell that He's not going "legit". With all that said and you are OK with all that in lieu of getting what you want or need, its your prerogative, and your best coverage is due to it being on ebay, But note that when the email comes that "their was a mistake in the shipping quote, and we need to adjust" or anything like that, make sure you do in fact go through ebay messaging, no phone calls, no text messages, no private emails, no work it out off ebay to save you money BS because the fee's etc.. Anything you say or do off ebay, you loose any recourse with him. And of course if any of that IS suggested by him through ebay messaging, be sure to report it right than and there.

Oh and this is NOT posted because Nate has me Running scared with the above threats, not at all! Don't stoop to this losers level, eventually it will all catch up with him one way or another. Screenshots of these threats just go in my "file", if real issues with this felon were to come later. Which apparently Nate, the ultimate dark web hacker (that gets called out on a regular basis????), will be able to view when he hack's into my PC to find out all my secrets o_O Happy holidays to all!

copyman

I can see getting scammed on Marketplace, Craigslist, etc but how can it happen on Ebay? If you get scammed on Ebay it's your fault for not following the ebay "protection" rules. As long as you buy or sell using Ebay rules you are protected by Ebay guarantee . Sure it's a hassle but eventually you get refunded by ebay. I've been buying and selling on Ebay for 20+ years and never lost money. Wish there were other "safe" options instead of paying crazy Ebay fees but I guess you are also paying for protection insurance if something goes wrong.