Need help with a 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 (Model ST100) Mini Bike seat

I have a 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 (Model ST100) Mini Bike that I purchaced on June 1, 2020 & it has the incorrect seat that came with the mini bike. I asked Karen Krause aka manchester1 if she could make me a replacement seat for my Super Trail 100. But she was not familiar with my model & she said she would have to do some online research first to find out more on a Super Trail 100 Mini Bike before she could attempt to make one for me & said she would get back to me. Does anyone know if another model Steens Taco Mini Bikes use the exact same seat as a 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike does? The seat sits a little bit lower than the top frame rail & the top frame rail raps around the bottom of the seat. I included some pictures of the the top frame rail where the seat sits, along with measurements for reference to help determine what other Steens Taco model Mini Bike seats fit correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Do you know any other model Steens Taco - Mini Bikes that uses this exact same size seat as the Super Trail 100 by any chance? The reason I am asking is Karen aka manchester1 is going to make me a replacement seat but she is not familiar with a Super Trail 100 Mini Bike. From the pictures I seen of her work that she has posted in the Media section, it looks as she has only ever made Taco 22, Taco 44, Taco 99, & Taco -Frijole Mini Bike seats out of all the Steens Taco Mini Bike seats she has made for people. I was hoping to have a seat made by my birthday on August 6, 2020 but it doesn't look to promising now being me & Karen are both having trouble finding out the information we need for her to make up the correct pattern. The last thing we both want is a seat that I will not fit properly after all the work is done. Any help would be so appreciated superflea.

I'm actually waiting to here back from somebody that should know.
Thank you so much, Karen. I have been trying to figure this out but I have not gotten very far so far. I do appreciate you taking all the time you have to help me out. Everyone one here on OldMiniBikes.com has been so helpful & kind. Best people around period, in my opinion.