Need used carb for my Mini Baja/Heat/Warrior

Technically, it is a "Mini Baja", but it appears to use the same carb as the Heat & Warrior.

Anyway, I bought a Mini Baja in pieces. I have it together, but I discovered that they had the wrong carb. Way wong. My engine doesn't seem to have a lot of compression, so I can't see spending $50 on a new one when I can buy a whole new engine from harbor freight for $100.

So does anyone have a good used carburator for a Mini Baja for $20 or so? Needs to be in working condition.

steve (sreecy(at)comcast.net)

you should search the forums for a (how to) on setting your valve lash/clearance.. That is probably your main compression issue. If the compression was right again the carb may work again.

you should search the forums for a (how to) on setting your valve lash/clearance.. That is probably your main compression issue. If the compression was right again the carb may work again.
TheRestoreKid has got you on the right track, he helped me with valve adjustment on a B&S 5.5ohv which is nearly the same engine! I had 60# compression and now have 85# it ran then but I still had to put a carb kit as that particular engine has inherant carb issues! Good luck!