Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Sorry for the long post, but need to explain what going on to you. A few days ago I had to go to the ER thinking I was having a breakdown. I've had dizzy spells, and my hands shake uncontrollably, and I feel intoxicated even though I dont drink.

I have to go into the hospital Mon morning for a Cat scan and MRI. They think I could have a clot on the brain and and I'm scared to death !!

I may be forced to sell everything, as I have no insurance and we're on the verge of loosing everything at this poing.

If I sell, I'd like to make someone here a package deal on everyting I have.
I have aa lot of bikes, motors and parts.

Sorry for the typing but my hands wont work right lol

Vic

WLB

Dang, OT, sorry to hear that. You don't seem to be able to catch a break. Hope everything turns out ok. Hang in there.

according to our current president, you are covered. Do some research and see what you need to do.
Good luck, I wish you much wellness and a speedy recovery.

gbabins1

Sorry to hear... positive thoughts your way. My mother survived a brain bleed about 5 years ago. Still kicking.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

old-timer

Scamming Member
according to our current president, you are covered. Do some research and see what you need to do.
Thanks my friend!
It's not just the hospital I'm worried about. I care for Jennie full time, and have been unemployed since Joe passed away. Just got so much on my plate right now.

Vic you would tell any one of us to take a deep breath and get as clear as possible. While I cannot purchase all your stuff or be in Raymond as your advocate, I do have a little cash just sitting in my PayPal account doing nothing. Better in your hands than mine right about now, so take that deep breath and go easy on yourself.

Jon

old-timer

Scamming Member
I'm not scared just for myself butt for Jennie. I may be admitted Mon for a day or two, I have a nures who used to be one of Joes, and she has offered to come stay with Jennie for a few days if neende.

But if I need surgery their saying Its high risk and I could be laid up for months!!
Not sure if I will, or can do that at this point.

Im on high doses of meds, and nothing is helping . Again, sorry for the typing , I cant stop my hands shaking and it's screwing up my typing.

hey old timer, if your a veteran, you can get care through the va. prayers sent from me & mine, to you & yours. keep the faith

I will donate something as soon as i can, hopefully others can join in as well... hope you are feeling better... or as good as possible, given the situation...

Damn Uncle Vic . That's some sad news. We'll keep both of you in our prayers. I'm sure i can russel a little PayPal help.

Remember you don't need a mini to be part of this family

No sh-t 49 - 50 percent of the country lives for free off of the rest of us . So check you should be able to get help .

Hope all works out for you and god be with you .

No sh-t 49 - 50 percent of the country lives for free off of the rest of us .

:laugh::laugh:That must put me in with the 51 to 98%ters cause I ain't seen no money from your cheap ass yet :shrug::laugh::laugh:

Best Wishes Jennie and Vic Hope everything works out .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.